.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Free College Admissions Essays: The College Experience :: College Admissions Essays

College Admissions The College Experience   In High School, college seemed to be the scariest thing that I could think of. Whenever I thought some it my stomach would immediately receive to spin in circles. Although I was ready to go off and be by myself and meet new commonwealth I was scared to termination at the same time. I didnt know a great deal about the college set out and what I did know (or thought I knew) scared me. I ideate hard classes that I wouldnt be able to keep up with, people that wouldnt like me, long hikes to tug to my classes, and horrible food. I couldnt imagine leaving the security of my throw room, my own stuff where I want it, my friends that Ive fatigued practically my whole life with, my family who put up with all my subaltern quirks, and my car What was I going to do without my precious car? many of my friends that had already been to college and had tot back to visit seemed so much cured and more mature. I mat twelve years old in comp arison. I thought that I would never be able to curb in. Everyone else that I talked to didnt however seem to have this problem. They all were thrilled at the thought of being on their own and not having to worry about their parents telling them what to do all the time. And sure, the thought was extremely exciting to me as well, but how would I survive without my family and friends and the things that had prosecuten me eighteen years to get used to. I felt like going to college was pretty much taking everything that I knew and had grown accustomed to and throwing it up in the air. The welt part about it all was that I felt like I was the only one that actually thought about this. I felt so immature and childish for actually being scared to come to college. After I thought I wouldnt be able to take the pressures anymore, I decided to approach my mom about the subject. I told her that I was a poor scared and the thought of being on my own made me a little uneasy. Sweetie she said , I know its a little hard right now and things are a little confusing and overwhelming but it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment